Woodland Caribou - Nature's Impressions - 2017 Canada 1 oz Pure Silver Coin - Royal Canadian Mint
- A MINT FIRST! Striking edge patterning features animal prints that are carefully engraved all along the coin’s edge in a continuous pattern—a creative tie-in to the image itself.
- AN ELUSIVE WOODLAND CARIBOU! This superb wildlife portrait of an elusive woodland caribou captures the majesty of the Canadian wilderness.
- INCLUDES VARIOUS FINISHING TECHNIQUES! The detailed design is brought to life through precision engraving, which is in turn enhanced by the use of various finishing techniques.
- LOW MINTAGE: Only 7,500 coins will be made available worldwide. Hurry and order yours today before they are all gone!
- ONE-OUNCE 99.99% PURE SILVER COIN! Your coin is GST/HST exempt!
Designed by Canadian artist Claudio D’Angelo, your coin features a side profile view of a woodland caribou (Rangifer tarandus caribou) in Canada’s northern boreal forest. Detailed engraving captures the both the ungulate and the scenery in stunning detail, all enhanced by the use of various finishing techniques. In the background, the tall coniferous trees line the edges of a still lake; the only sense of movement comes from the stocky and long-legged caribou, whose large rack of antlers naturally draws the viewer’s eye. As the caribou moves along the sandy lakeshore, its hooves leave a trail of prints. The entire design gains an added sense of movement through the caribou’s distinctive hoof prints, which are engraved on the coin’s edge in a continuous pattern.
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.