The Beloved Maple Leaf - 2019 Canada 1 oz Pure Silver Coin - Royal Canadian Mint
Few symbols represent Canada as universally as the maple leaf. In fact, it’s amazing how evocative one little leaf can be. It speaks to the beauty and variety of the Canadian landscape, the cycle of our seasons, the story of Canada’s Indigenous roots, and the opportunity and potential that drives millions to come here from the four corners of the world. Maple is a resource—it gives us syrup and lumber and the many things we can make from its wood. But its leaf is also source of pride and identity. Anywhere Canadians travel, a maple leaf pinned to their lapel or sewn onto their pack, people know where they come from and the values they represent. This coin takes a new approach using the leaves of two maple species, the sugar maple and the silver maple, in a balanced and flowing design.
An ideal gift for someone who enjoys Canadiana and maple leaves! Order today!
- AN ICONIC CANADIAN SYMBOL! A unique new arrangement, the beautiful bouquet of maple leaves on your coin features exceptional realism and detail.
- A VARIETY OF FROSTINGS! A variety of frostings were applied to your coin’s design, which differentiates the leaves and lends the image depth, beautiful to behold.
- AN ICONIC CANADIAN SYMBOL, A UNIQUE NEW ARRANGEMENT! The beautiful bouquet of maple leaves features exceptional realism and detail.
- DAVID CAESAR’S FIRST MAPLE LEAF-THEMED DESIGN! This is artist David Caesar’s first maple leaf-themed design for the Royal Canadian Mint.
- LIMITED WORLDWIDE MINTAGE! Limited mintage of 7,500 coins makes this sought-after coin a rare collectible.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
- 1 OZ. 99.99% PURE SILVER! NO GST/HST!
Designed by Canadian artist David Caesar, your coin features a bouquet-like cluster of two sugar maple leaves and two silver maple leaves encircled by a flowing ribbon. Multiple frosting techniques applied to each of the leaves give depth and texture to the layered effect of the design. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.