Silver Maple Leaf - "W" Mint Mark - 2021 Canada 1 oz Silver Coin - Royal Canadian Mint
Back by popular demand! For 2020, our Ottawa and Winnipeg facilities joined forces to create the first ever "made in Manitoba" tribute to our beloved Silver Maple Leaf (SML) bullion coin. It was the first pure silver numismatic coin struck at our Winnipeg facility, and its distinctive "W" mint mark and burnished (matte) finish set it apart. You'll find the same Silver Maple Leaf design and "W" mint mark on this 2021 fine silver collectible, but with a new coin finish that was inspired by our Winnipeg facility's striking exterior.
A "made in Manitoba" Silver Maple Leaf with a new tailored specimen finish – order your "W" mint mark coin today!
- A "W" MINT MARK! The "W" mint mark signifies that this fine silver numismatic coin was struck at our circulation production facility in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- UNIQUE COIN FINISH! Both the reverse and obverse feature a tailored specimen finish that was inspired by our Winnipeg facility's striking exterior.
- A CANADIAN ICON! The maple leaf celebrates our great nation in all its beauty and diversity, and on this pure silver coin, it speaks to a proud minting tradition and the timeless appeal of our sought-after Silver Maple Leaf coins.
- LOW MINTAGE! Only 8,000 of these coins are available worldwide.
- 1 OZ. PURE SILVER! Your coin is crafted from 99.99% pure silver.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
- NO GST/HST
Your coin's reverse features the iconic maple leaf from our first bullion coin, the 1979 Gold Maple Leaf bullion coin designed by Master Engraver Walter Ott; to this day, the design remains in use on all Maple Leaf bullion coins. The reverse features a "W" mint mark to the left of the leaf stem, indicating that this numismatic coin was struck at our Winnipeg facility rather than in Ottawa, where our numismatic coins are typically struck. On both the reverse and obverse, the coin's tailored specimen finish was inspired by our Winnipeg facility's striking exterior, with straight lines in the background meeting on an angle in the centre. The obverse includes the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Did you know?
When the Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin was introduced in 1988, it immediately set a new standard as the world's first 99.99% pure silver bullion coin. It bears the same reverse design as the Gold Maple Leaf—a highly recognizable image created by Master Engraver Walter Ott.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.