Pure Silver Rose Gold-Plated Maple Leaf Quartet - Thirty Years (1988 - 2018) - Mintage: 6,500
This quartet set is an inventive tribute to our Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin, whose solitary maple leaf has become a true mark of excellence among investors around the world. The four square-shaped, selectively-plated coins each bear a fraction of the Silver Maple Leaf's reverse design; when tiled, they form a complete design that inspires reverence for a proud Mint tradition.
Put your four coins together to form a maple leaf!
- COME TOGETHER TO CELEBRATE! This quartet set is a special tribute to 30 years (and counting) of an icon: our Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin. To celebrate, the commemorative years "1988" and "2018", the word "CANADA", and a "9999 Ag" purity notation are also included in the design.
- THE SUM OF ALL PARTS! Each of the square-shaped, 99.99% pure silver coins features a fraction of the reverse design that is visible whenever the four coins are tiled to form a larger square.
- PURE SILVER AND ROSE GOLD! The reverse proof finish places the focus squarely on the brilliant leaf, which is elegantly enhanced by the selective use of rose gold plating—as is the effigy on the obverse.
- READY FOR DISPLAY! You get the full effect from the moment you first open the clamshell case! The individually encapsulated coins are packaged together as one, in a recessed insert that keeps all four in place for an easy presentation.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number, starting at 1.
- LIMITED WORLDWIDE MINTAGE! Your coin set is GST/HST exempt with a limited mintage worldwide of only 6,500!
Order yours today!
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.