2 oz. Renewed Silver Dollar: Library of Parliament - Pure Silver $1 Coin (2016)
A beautiful addition to your collection featuring historical themes, proof dollar designs, gold-plated coins, or fine architecture!
- SELECTIVE 99.99% GOLD PLATING ON BOTH THE OBVERSE AND REVERSE! The highly detailed image of the Library of Parliament is in 99.99% pure gold, and the original obverse "tiara effigy" of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is also selectively plated in 99.99% pure gold.
- This coin features Walter Ott's highly detailed image of the Library of Parliament and the original obverse tiara effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by British artist and sculptor Arnold Machin.
- One coin, four important anniversaries: The 140th anniversary of the completion of Canada's Library of Parliament in 1876; the 40th anniversary of the 1876-1976 silver proof dollar celebrating the Library of Parliament's centennial; the 10th anniversary of the conservation, rehabilitation, and upgrade of the Library of Parliament; and the 100th anniversary of the 1916 fire that gutted the Centre Block of Parliament Hill, sparing only the Library itself.
- LOW MINTAGE OF ONLY 2,500! An exceptionally low mintage of only 2,500 coins means this 2 oz. coin will be highly sought after.
- Features the Masters Club logo—printed prominently on the box sleeve.
- INCLUDES COMMEMORATIVE DATES! Your coin is engraved with commemorative dates of "1876-2016".
- Includes serialized certificate.
- Includes removable insert and special certificate compartment.
- TWO-OUNCES 99.99% PURE SILVER COIN! Your coin has no GST/HST!
This 99.99% pure silver 1-dollar coin has a diameter of 50 millimetres and a nominal metal weight of two-ounces. Its reverse features Walter Ott's image of the Library of Parliament from the 1976 silver proof dollar. The design presents the outside of the Library of Parliament in fine architectural detail, highlighting the building's buttresses, ornate windows, three-tiered domed roof, and other gothic details. The building and the coin's outer edge are plated in 99.99% pure gold. The reverse is engraved with the words "CANADA" and "DOLLAR" and the dates "1876-2016." The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin from the original1976 commemorative silver dollar. The Queen's crown and mantle are plated in 99.99% pure gold.
Order yours today!
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.