O Canada - Under the Maple Tree - 2014 Canada 1 oz Pure Silver Coin - Royal Canadian Mint
Don't miss out on future coins in the series: Order the subscription today and receive for FREE a beautiful collector box!
• Your coin is the third coin in our exciting 2014 O Canada series featuring iconic images celebrating all that makes Canada unique showcases the majestic maple tree.
• Your coin was masterfully crafted by our engravers using a variety of engraving techniques and finishes to bring depth and texture to the artist's rich original depiction of an iconic Canadian childhood experience.
• Own a piece of the Canadian experience, painstakingly captured in an ounce of 99.99% pure silver.
• An excellent addition to any commemorative, nature-focused, maple leaf-themed or Canadiana-themed collection.
• Your coin is GST/HST exempt and has a limited worldwide mintage.
Designed by Canadian artist Claudio D'Angelo your coin presents a wide-angled view of a precious childhood moment captured under the shade of a grand old sugar maple. Two boys spend a sunny day lazing around outside. In the lower left corner of the image, one young man sits playfully on a tree swing. He looks up at his companion: a baseball-capped boy in shorts sitting on the large bough from which the swing is suspended. Viewed from under the tree's shade, through the frame of a cluster of sugar maple leaves, the scene presents with touching detail the thick bark, gnarled roots, and stately trunk and branches of the iconic tree. In the distant background we see a wide, open park backed by a cluster of deciduous trees.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a custom beauty box.
Order your coin today!
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.