Maple Tree Tunnel - 2018 Canada 1 oz Pure Silver Coin With Blacklight - Royal Canadian Mint
The formal garden on your coin is an enchanting invitation to let your imagination wander down a sun-dappled pathway lined with blue-hued summer blooms, which form a colourful base for the stately maple canopy overhead. But the true test of perfection in a garden design comes with the changing seasons; and when viewed under a black light (included), the tree tunnel is a vision of autumn beauty! A rich summer green in the natural light, the maple trees become amber and red columns that have “dripped” colour under the black light, with leaves scattered among the flowers and foliage below. The effect is a carefully layered symphony of technologies, seasonal colour and beauty—a magical botanical setting that is a treat for the eyes!
Colour and black light technologies instantly take you from summer to fall—a must-see! Order today!
- BLACK LIGHT INCLUDED! For the full effect, a black light flashlight ships with your coin.
- TWO SEASONS, TWO TECHNOLOGIES. ONE DESIGN! The strategic layering of colour and black light technologies enables the engraved coin design to showcase the elegance of a formal garden in summer and fall.
- AN HOMAGE TO EVERY GARDENER! An ever-changing arrangement of seasonal blooms and foliage requires careful planning; this is evident on the reverse, where autumn brings new colours to the blue-hued flowerbeds thanks to hostas and fallen maple leaves—an homage to a gardener’s vision and sense of design!
- A GARDEN FOR ALL SEASONS! A popular theme among collectors, this particular garden is immortalized in 99.99% pure silver with a colourful beauty that will never fade—yours to admire time and time again as part of your collection, or a special gift for someone known for their artist’s eye, their green thumb, or simply an appreciation for nature’s beauty.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE: The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
- 1 OZ. PURE SILVER: Your coin is crafted from one ounce 99.99% pure silver!
- LOW WORLDWIDE MINTAGE: Only 6,000 coins will be made available worldwide.
- NO GST/HST!
Designed by Jan Poynter, your coin features a formal garden basking in the summer sunshine. A sun-dappled pathway draws the eye deeper into the avenue of sugar maple trees (Acer saccharum), where a canopy of leaves form a partially shaded tunnel that leads to the manicured grounds, hedges and roses ahead. The path is lined with Nepeta, whose blooms add a delicate halo of blue to the base of the trees. This enchanting mix of engraving of colour conceals an additional scene, one that reveals itself under black light, when the same garden has instantly transitioned to peak autumn colours. The maple trees are now radiant columns of amber and red that have “dripped” colour onto the flowerbeds below, where leaves are scattered among hostas—a tribute to a gardener’s ability to combine the best of each season in one idyllic space. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.