Fine Silver Coin - Canadian Maple Canopy (Autumn) - Mintage: 7,500 (2013)
This coin is the second in the Royal Canadian Mint's innovative series showcasing Canada's magnificent maple trees from an entirely new and unique perspective, adding creative interest to this ever-popular Canadian icon.
• Second coin in a new series by the Royal Canadian Mint, showcasing Canada's majestic maple trees from unique perspectives.
• An exciting keepsake celebrating the maple tree, Canada's cherished arboreal emblem, from a fresh new perspective.
• An uplifting theme to inspire nature enthusiasts, gardeners, coin collectors as well as anyone with a passion for Canadiana.
• Beautifully crafted in 99.99% pure silver accentuated with eye-catching colour in the leaves to highlight the maple's beauty in autumn: GST/HST exempt!
• Texture and tonal detailing in the trunk, branches and leaves emphasize the sense of height and depth in this innovative design.
• Limited mintage of 7,500coins worldwide.
Canadian artist Margaret Best has created a dynamic design on your coin showcasing Canada's cherished maple tree from an exciting and unexpected perspective—from beneath its canopy looking upwards along its trunk towards the outstretched branches above. In the foreground, two coloured leaves gently drift towards the ground to accentuate the maple's beauty in autumn. The tree fills the entire design of your coin, which is also engraved with the word "CANADA," the date "2013" and the face value of "20 DOLLARS."
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with a black flock and protected by a black sleeve.
Order yours today!
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.