Feng Shui - Good Luck Charms - 2017 Canada Pure Silver Coin - Royal Canadian Mint
Like an ancient Chinese coin or charm, your coin features a distinctive square hole that easily sets it apart. The unique feature is flanked by a pair of engraved figures known as Pi Yao, the powerful Feng Shui cure for wealth. Enhanced by auspicious knots and a Wu Lou gourd that promotes good health, the richly symbolic design speaks of longevity, everlasting prosperity and protection from misfortune. A magnificent take on Chinese minting tradition!
A beautiful, thoughtful gift, and token of good fortune! Order today!
- A SQUARE-HOLED COIN! Your coin is beautifully designed and engraved using traditional Chinese imagery and motifs on both sides using the ancient Chinese minting tradition.
- FENG SHUI! Traditional Chinese motifs on both sides of your coin help ensure continuity, harmony, and a balanced flow of energy—a key aspect of Feng Shui.
- FEATURES THE AUSPICIOUS NUMBER 8! Your coin prominently features the auspicious number 8—considered to be the luckiest number in Chinese culture!
- WORLDWIDE MINTAGE OF ONLY 6,888! Your coin has no GST/HST and a limited mintage worldwide of 6,888! A lucky piece, sure to be sought after!
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number, starting at 1.
- PURE SILVER! Your coin is crafted from 99.99% pure silver and has no GST/HST.
Designed by Canadian artist Charles Vinh, your coin combines a number of auspicious Chinese motifs to confer a powerful blessing for everlasting prosperity and fortune. At the centre is a feature that sets this coin apart: a square hole, which represented the land in traditional Chinese minting. Two Pi Yao figures stand on either side of the hole and are viewed in profile, with one facing left and the other facing right. Enhanced by different finishes, the intricate engraving re-creates the elaborate appearance of this mystical protector and symbol of wealth. The rounded shape of the Wu Lou gourd is depicted on the reverse and the obverse, where this centuries-old symbol of longevity and health appears alongside the ornamental Chinese knots that speak of never-ending felicity. These endless knots also complement the stylized scrollwork on the obverse, where a smoothly polished circle bears the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.