30th Anniversary of The Silver Maple Leaf - 2018 Canada 1 oz Pure Silver Coin - Royal Canadian Mint
We proudly celebrate 30 years of an icon with a maple leaf-shaped tribute to the Silver Maple Leaf (SML) bullion coin. A symbol of unparalleled beauty, craftsmanship and value, the SML’s signature design is beautifully re-created on your commemorative coin, where it appears not once but three times—one leaf for each decade of success!
Celebrate 30 years of the SML coin with your beautiful maple leaf-shaped tribute! Order today.
- AN ICON WITHIN AN EMBLEM! A proud symbol of Canada, the maple leaf provides a uniquely shaped canvas for this 30th anniversary celebration of the Silver Maple Leaf (SML)!
- DOUBLE-DATED! Your coin includes the double commemorative dates of “1988” and “2018”, a 30 year anniversary!
- ONE LEAF FOR EVERY DECADE! Easily recognized by its slightly curved petiole, the SML’s signature maple leaf becomes part of your coin’s design, where it appears three times—a leaf for each decade!
- THE MARK OF FINE CRAFTSMANSHIP! The maple leaf’s serrated edges and distinctive veining are re-created thanks to meticulous engraving, which remains faithful to the SML’s design but also adds a touch of natural beauty to all three sizes of leaves—including the coin itself!
- A SPECIAL SHAPE! This numismatic tribute is the product of an exacting manufacturing process! Specialized equipment was necessary to shape the dies!
- LOW WORLDWIDE MINTAGE! Only 6,000 will be made worldwide, order today!
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
- 1 OZ. PURE SILVER! Your coin is crafted from one ounce of 99.99% pure silver!
- NO GST/HST!
A sugar maple leaf (Acer saccharum) provides a fitting and uniquely shaped canvas for this celebration of the 30th anniversary of the Silver Maple Leaf (SML). A fixture on the SML’s reverse since 1988, the solitary maple leaf is re-created in the upper lobe of the maple leaf-shaped coin, where it is accompanied by the double commemorative dates “1988” and “2018”. Finely detailed engraving re-creates the leaf’s venation for a more natural look to the coin, the leaf, as well as the two smaller-sized versions that flank the legend “30 YEARS ANS”. The reverse includes the engraved face value “20 DOLLARS”. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.