30th Anniversary of The Silver Maple Leaf - 2018 Canada 1 oz Pure Silver 2-Coin Set - Royal Canadian Mint
Unchanged since the very first issue in 1988, the solitary maple leaf that adorns the Silver Maple Leaf (SML) coin is widely regarded as a symbol for unparalleled artistry, craftsmanship and value. This signature design is given the royal treatment on these two 1 ounce pure silver coins, as we celebrate the 30th anniversary of one of the world's most sought-after bullion offerings.
Ideal for someone who enjoys coin history! Don't be disappointed, hurry and order your 2-coin set today before they are all gone!
- A SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY! We proudly celebrate 30 years of one of the world's most sought-after bullion coins, by re-creating the popular SML as a two coin set
- DOUBLING UP ON SILVER! The signature symbol of Canada, the iconic maple leaf is exquisitely engraved in two 1-ounce coins of .9999 pure silver.
- LASER-ENGRAVED PATTERN! Filling the field on the reverse and obverse, the repeating pattern of a maple leaf with the number "30" is a visually unique way of commemorating this special anniversary. The laser-engraved pattern diffracts light, creating a wondrous hologram-like effect that adds a luminous quality to the design.
- TWO DIFFERENT FINISHES! Both coins are beautifully crafted in two different finishes; one in modified proof and one in reverse proof!
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
- LOW MINTAGE! Limited to 5,000 coins worldwide.
- NO GST/HST!
These two coins honour the 30 years of history through its enhanced re-creation of the Silver Maple Leaf (SML) bullion coin. The reverse designs feature the now-iconic image of a single maple leaf, whose superb shine and intricately etched details have remained unchanged since the SML's debut in 1988. The fields are filled with a repeating pattern of a micro-sized maple leaf with the number "30". This background pattern echoes one of the SML's security features, and its unique way of diffracting light results in a hologram-like effect that adds to the beauty of this extraordinary keepsake. The obverses feature the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Your coins are encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.