2 oz. Pure Silver Coin - Canada: Golden Maple Leaf - Mintage: 2,750 (2018)
Few other trees are as deeply rooted in Canada's history as the sugar maple. Crafted from one gram of gold, the maple leaf features an incomparable amount of details—from the etched veins to the slightly curled edges that evoke memories of a fall day. The 18-karat gold maple leaf adornment recreates this iconic fall beauty and provides the crowning touch on a richly detailed, engraved expression of a nation's pride.
- A ROYAL CANADIAN MINT FIRST! Introducing the first two ounce 99.99% pure silver coin featuring an 18-karat gold maple leaf!
- INCOMPARABLE BEAUTY! Crafted from 1 gram of gold, the maple leaf on your coin features an incomparable amount of details—from the etched veins to the slightly curled edges that evoke memories of a fall day.
- MAGNIFICENT ON MANY LEVELS! Beyond the golden maple leaf, the exquisitely engraved elements are enhanced by an outstanding array of multiple finishes, to ensure no details are lost in our multi-layered approach to coin design.
- A NATION'S PROUD LEGACY! Behind the classically rendered leaves, the frosted bands of Canada's national flag fill the relief and hint at our pride for the beauty of this land we call home.
- SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! Your coin includes a serialized certificate!
- LOW MINTAGE! Limited to 2,750 coins worldwide.
- 2 OZ. PURE SILVER! Your coin is crafted from two ounces 99.99% pure silver.
- LARGE DIAMETER! Because your coins is crafted from two ounces of 99.99% pure silver, it boasts a large diameter (50 mm) that allows the finest details to shine!
- NO GST/HST!
Designed by Canadian artist Michelle Grant, your coin takes a multi-layered approach to celebrating one of Canada's most famous leaves. Crafted from one gram of 18-karat gold, the maple leaf adds a sense of elegance, dimension and realism—especially its natural golden hue, which is in keeping with the sugar maple's fall colours. Its deeply etched veins are prominent while its pointed edges are slightly bent, evoking the shape of a fallen leaf coming to rest on an engraved bed of classically stylized maple leaves. Behind it, the use of frosted and proof finishes fill the field to re-create the bands of Canada's national flag, as a visual representation of soaring pride for this nation's natural legacy. The reverse also features the engraved word "CANADA" and the face value "30 DOLLARS". The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
Order yours today!
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.