1-oz Sterling Silver 3-Roubles Coin - Figure Skating: Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics
The Bank of Russia has issued four commemorative sterling silver coins—Biathlon, Alpine Skiing, Figure Skating, and Hockey. An ideal addition to your silver or Olympic collection.
• A unique opportunity for you to own coins of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics from the Bank of Russia!
• A FIRST! These Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics coins were the first version to be sold in North America!
• Your coin is 1 ounce of sterling silver (92.5% pure) with proof finish.
• Serrated edge and selective colouring of Voronov's Snowdrop adds to your coin's uniqueness.
Designed by A.A. Brynza, your coin depicts an ice figure skater in a graceful spin. Your coin also includes a coloured detail of Voronov's Snowdrop; named for Russian botanist Y.N Voronov and found on the east coast of the Black Sea. Designed by E.V. Kramskaia, the obverse side of your coin depicts the relief image of the State Coat of Arms of the Russian Federation with a semicircular inscription over it "THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION", the denomination of the coin "THREE ROUBLES" and the year of issue "2014 r.", the indication of the metal according to the D.I. Mendeleyev Periodic System of Elements, the purity, the trademark of the Saint Petersburg Mint and the fine precious metal content.
• Your coin comes packaged in a Sochi.ru branded black wooden clamshell which is protected by aSochi.ru branded white sleeve.
• Your coin includes a serialized certificate, proof of the authenticity of your coin.
Order yours today!
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.