1/2 oz Pure Gold Coin - Tall Ships: Brigantine - Mintage: 1,200 (2022)
|Quantity||Price||$ Over Spot
|1+||$1,808.36 CAD||$939.64 CAD|
|5+||$1,807.36 CAD||$938.64 CAD|
|10+||$1,805.36 CAD||$936.64 CAD|
The backbone of Canada’s marine industry in the 19ᵗʰ century, the brigantine was the versatile workhorse that plied the coastal trade routes and sailed on the high seas. This tall ship is distinguished by a fully square-rigged foremast and a fore-and-aft mainsail—a combination that made it easier to manoeuvre in rivers and along our eastern coastline, where the busy shipyards, ports and harbours connected us to the world.
A NEW annual series begins! Order your pure gold Tall Ships coin today!
- New series. Launching in 2022, our annual Tall Ships series of pure gold coins celebrates the legendary vessels that drew international acclaim for Canada’s shipyards and contributed to our rich maritime heritage.
- Coin #1. Each instalment showcases a different type of tall ship, beginning with the brigantine on the 2022 coin.
- A popular theme. Previous Tall Ships coins sold out quickly, including 2016’s four-part Tall Ships Legacy. This 2022-dated coin is sure to be a coveted piece and a prestigious addition to any collection, especially a gold-, history- or nautical-themed one.
- Includes serialized certificate. The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
- No GST/HST (if applicable)
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.