10 oz. Pure Silver Gold-Plated Coin - Keepers of Parliament: The Unicorn - Mintage: 750 (2018)
The mythical creature featured on your remarkable coin rises up in a way that conveys the towering heightof its real-life counterpart. It supports the Shield of the Arms of Canada and carries the royal flag of France. Gold plating selectively highlights the chained coronet of crosses and fleurs-de-lis around the unicorn’s neck as well as the flag’s three fleurs-de-lis. The positioning of the sculpted figure is adjusted slightly compared to the real thing to allow for an ornamental flourish: a floral motif based on a frieze that also adorns the Centre Block’s grand entrance.
Add this gorgeous 10 oz. pure silver gold-plated unicorn coin to your collection today!
- FIRST COIN IN A SERIES! Beginning with the mythical supporter of the Arms of Canada, this series of four magnificently sculpted coins highlights the elaborate stonework figures that watch over the front doors of Parliament.
- 10 OZ. OF 99.99% PURE SILVER! Your 10 oz. coin is perfectly sized to showcase an elaborate work of sculptured art! The unicorn is painstakingly brought to life where crisp lines and very finely engraved details stand out against a brilliant proof finish.
- SELECTIVE GOLD PLATING! The selective gold plating on your unicorn coin provides an elegant touch befitting the regal creature that towers on the reverse.
- EXPERT CRAFTSMANSHIP! The details in your unicorn coin makes this a numismatic masterpiece and an extraordinary tribute to the original stone-carved art.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. Most of these are serialized certifications, meaning that each certificate is given a unique number, starting at 1.
- VERY LOW MINTAGE! Limited to 750 coins worldwide.
- NO GST/HST!
Designed by Canadian artist Patrick Bélanger, your unicorn coin stands before the ceremonial entrance on Parliament Hill, in Ottawa, Ont., where the unicorn supporter of the Arms of Canada is carved into the sandstone that lines the east side of the arched entry. On the reverse, this mythical creature rises up in a way that conveys the towering height (1.8 m) of its real-life counterpart. It supports the shield of the Arms of Canada and carries the Royal flag of France. Gold plating selectively highlights the chained coronet of crosses and fleurs-de-lis around the unicorn’s neck, and the three fleurs-de-lis on the banner. The positioning of the sculpted figure is slightly adjusted to allow the inclusion of an ornamental flourish, whose floral motif is based on a frieze that also adorns the Centre Block’s grand entrance. The reverse includes the face value, “100 DOLLARS”, and the words “CANADA 2018”. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Order yours today!
✔️ Top Quality Bullion
✔️ Price Match Guaranteed
✔️ Free Shipping Over $250
✔️ Safe, Secure & Insured
Best Prices Guaranteed
We'll happily beat our competition!
On orders over $250
Over 15 Years Industry Experience
Our experts are here to help you Mon-Fri 10AM-6PM.